Do you want to join this dance challenge by Beweigi's teachers Earta and Lindsey, with Miss Jessica?
What do you need?
- Make sure you have some space. Put everything that can be damaged out of the way. We don't want any angry mums, dads or caregivers!
- A glass or bottle of water in case you get thirsty.
- Comfortable clothes always help, so you can make even better moves.
- You can choose whether you dance on socks or shoes, it depends on what is customary at home. Shoes off at home? Then just dance on your socks. Just check that there are no sharp objects on the floor!
- You need your computer, mobile phone or iPad, whatever you want to use. But watch out! Dancing with your mobile phone in your hand is not very practical.